About Me

well, yin fong is my official name.:D ERM... shy and quiet at times but wild at times, would best describe me ;) you'll know what i'm talking when you get to know me better. Professional in watching tv and sleep...hehehe... luv, -yin-

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back again!!!

Back again after a year!!

My last post was bout my b'day last year..and its nearly 1 yr din update a d ..my 2009 b'day are approaching soon..next week...heheh..

and wanna thanks for all advanced celebration and presents from my frenz...

however, the thing is my b'day is alwaz around exam period.....=( .. i dunno la..i cant really enjoy it...er...dunno how to describe...complicated feeling...

but anyway...i still like my b'day...13 is a lucky number to me...!! LOL...

1 comment:

pea said...

ini saja?
blog about it more la! XD