About Me

well, yin fong is my official name.:D ERM... shy and quiet at times but wild at times, would best describe me ;) you'll know what i'm talking when you get to know me better. Professional in watching tv and sleep...hehehe... luv, -yin-

Monday, October 13, 2008

13 Oct 2008 -- its my birthday today..

hmm...today is my birthday...normally i like dis day so much...i believe most ppl does la...but dis time round i jz not in d mood in it... why...i think most probably its exam period...cz exactly 2 weeks from now..its my final..and also some other factors i guess..

in here, of coz i wanna say big thks for all my beloved frenz and family who celebrated, wished, and those presents for me...i really really really like them...Thanks ~~~ alwaz lv u all ya..hahah...i'm kind of ppl that cant live without frenzz 1...so u all are realli realli important to me...kaka...

k la...its time to get back to the stress mode...bye every1....

lastly, HAPPEE BURFDAY TO Me...by yin fong! hahah

nitez~
lv, yin

No comments: