About Me

well, yin fong is my official name.:D ERM... shy and quiet at times but wild at times, would best describe me ;) you'll know what i'm talking when you get to know me better. Professional in watching tv and sleep...hehehe... luv, -yin-

Friday, August 1, 2008

marketing terminology!!!

' hi, i'm yin fong. today i'll discuss about the remaining marketing core concepts and terms and ll relates this to our case of the purchase of stationary........................'
...BUAKAKA!!
Jia Yi..my script for the presentation....keke...YAY!!! finally we both finish 1 of few presentations...hope v can get good grade...
Act when i present i saw everybody was lookin at me..is lik dunno wat i'm talkin bout..i feel very scare..and nearly cant continue..but in the end i finish it...PHEW!!!
Jia Yi..wanna say thks 2 u 2 b a group wif me...and u make me feel not tat nervous..den also thks u and all tat help me lotz la...

No comments: