About Me

well, yin fong is my official name.:D ERM... shy and quiet at times but wild at times, would best describe me ;) you'll know what i'm talking when you get to know me better. Professional in watching tv and sleep...hehehe... luv, -yin-

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

10 pm take dinner

Yesterday beng beng n i decided to do our "assignment" together...

4 pm sumthing....

she come my hse to fetch me...at first v plan to go usj9 library to do buthen it closed...

5 pm sumthin ....

so v decided to go taipan's coffee beans....but no parking space available....fully parked...den v go subang parade's coffee beans...

6 pm sumthin....

v think v finally can start our work....however...the server is not working well....so end up v lik chatting and viewing videos....

8pm sumthin.....

v go buy big apple donuts and a b'day card for liling and den go liling hse...

10pm...

after 1 hr plus galz talk....went home

tat y 10pm take dinner...

No comments: